|star star star star star||5.0 (1 ratings)|
Instructor: CS Deepak Gajrani (FCS, LL.B.)
Language: English & Hindi
Valid Till: 2023-12-31
Max Viewing Hours: 280 Hours
Valid Till: 2024-06-30
Max Viewing Hours: 415 Hours
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF EXCELLENCE IN KNOWLEDGE AND BEST QUALITY PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION FOR SUCCESSFUL CAREER...
CS Deepak Gajrani
Number of lectures
Number of hours
Views per lecture
Total number of hours
Fast Forward Facility
(1.2X, 1.5X, 1.8X)
Google drive / Pendrive / Android
All 3 Modes Available
Number of books
Operating System – Windows 7,7,8.1,10 (Windows XP, Windows Home Premium or below not supported
RAM - 4 GB (Minimum)
Processor – If Dual core- Minimum 1GB Graphic Card Required (Inbuilt or External)
If i3,i5,i7 & above – Integrated Graphic Card is Mandatory(500MB+)
5 to 7 days
(Due to Lockdown in Delhi)
Syllabus Coverage: 100% Syllabus as per ICSI Module including case studies, plus you will get extra knowledge for strong fundamental base that will help you in training and in building up successful professional career
Lectures Availability: FOR LATEST FULLY UPDATED CONCEPTS - Class-room Recorded Lectures will be provided (And for few topics having amendments, the amendment lectures are recorded and provided REPLACING THE OLD LECTURES, and due to COVID 19 situation face to face Classes are not being conducted till next Govt Orders.) [Books are FULLY AMENDED]
Language in video lectures : English & Hindi
Language in Books / study material / Notes :- English..
Notes: Hard Copy of Books of this subject will be despatched by courier to the student within 3 working days (excluding public holidays / national holidays) after postal address is provided on payment. [or non-printable e-book if student is not interested in Hard copy book.]
Information to be provided by student -
After making payment on payment gateway, students are required to fill a form, for providing the following information –
1. Gmail-id (for installation of lectures),
2. Postal address (for courier of pen-drive / Books / Micro SD),
3. ICSI / ICAI / ICMAI – Registration number.
4. ICSI / ICAI / ICMAI – Online Identity Card (attach .jpg file)
OUR SPECIALISATION -
Ø In-depth knowledge,
Ø Maximum Interpretations all over India for strong corporate career.
INDEX OF CHAPTERS
1. Consumer Protection Act, 2019
2. Competition Act, 2002
3. Essential Commodities Act, 1955
4. Legal Metrology Act, 2009
5. P.O.M.L.A, 2002
6. Benami Transactions Prohibition Act, 1988
7. FCRA 2010
8. Transfer of Property Act,1882
VOLUME - II
9. FEMA - Foreign Exchange Management Act
10. LRS - Liberalized Remittance Scheme
11. FTP - Foreign trade Policy
12. SEZ - Special Economic Zone
13. ECB - External Commercial Borrowings
14. FDI - Foreign Direct Investment
15. ODI - Overseas Direct Investment
16. RERA - Real Estate Regulatory Authority Act
17. RBI Act, 1934
19. Specific Relief Act, 1963
20. Contract Act
21. Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
22. Sales of goods act
23. Partnership act
CONTACT US :-
Phone numbers for purchase of lectures - 9810144802, 9560196402, 011-45094354 /55, 011-45093092, 9560196407
Whatsapp & Solve your Lectures related conceptual doubts directly with Sir on 8448804439.
Installation of Video Lectures : 6203383639
Technical Support / trouble shooting : 6203383639.
Please note - If you are buying in pen-drive / google drive mode, then this course will run on ONE LAPTOP. Make sure that you are not updating the laptop after installing the software.
NOTE - In case of any interruption in playing video lectures on Laptop due to Windows Upgrade/ formatting of system/ laptop change/ any technical issue related to laptop - Rs. 500+gst/subject will be charged for troubleshooting and tech support.
So, kindly keep your laptop up to the mark before activating the lectures
Important FAQs -
How many times the videos can be watched?
The videos can be watched 3 times fully.
One video can be watched 3 times. For eg - one lecture is of 60 minutes. Time allotted = 60 * 3 times = 180 minutes. If you open the video and watch it for 40 minutes only then remaining time will be = 180 - 40 = 140 minutes So time will also keep reducing and you can watch the lectures until the time is reduced to 0 minutes.
When will the video course expire?
This video course will expire after June 2022 Exams.
Extension Policy –
Rs. 1000* for extension upto 1 month beyond initial validity period.
Rs. 2000* for extension upto 2 month beyond initial validity period.
Rs. 3000* for extension upto 3 month beyond initial validity period.
Rs. 4000* for extension upto 6 month beyond initial validity period.
No extension beyond 6 months.
Granting the extension or not is solo discretion of administrative team.
NOTE - Extension means permission to play remaining unseen lectures in the existing course with existing encryption key.
NOTE- Extension does not include the issuance of new encryption key after the expiry of original key.
Consequences of Copying/Buying/Selling/Harming the videos -
1. All videos are COPYRIGHTED.
2. Any kind of hacking or causing any sort of damage to the videos is a PUNISHABLE offence.
3. Please do NOT try to record the lectures by any other means. If you are found BUYING or SELLING the lectures illegally then you will be liable to pay a heavy amount as compensation and many more legal actions will be taken.
Cancellation/Refund Policy -
* Course once subscribed cannot be cancelled.
* Fees is non-refundable.
* Course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
* Course is non-transferable.
* Course can be extended according to the terms and conditions decided by the Administration
As per RBI's Directive, w.e.f. October 01, 2020, any Indian debit/credit card not yet used for online E-Commerce will be blocked for all online transactions. In case of such failure, please contact your card issuing bank to enable online usage.
|EBCL E- Book|
|EBCL Vol I (224 pages)|
|EBCL Vol II (380 pages)|
|ECL Vol - III (250 pages)|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :